CHECK OUT THESE SIDETRIPS!

Saturday, October 12, 2013

UPDATE: MOYEORA KOREAN RESTAURANT

It's been 6 months since I've visited Moyeora with friends, and in that span of time a lot of changes happened within the place.



fresh look!




Earlier this evening my friend and I decided to revisit this place, and we were greeted by the brightly-colored and brightly-lit interiors of Moyeora. It was surely a fresh and big change from 6 moths ago, but still the food is great.







Food were served in presentable and palatable plates, making us more eager to eat. But I think they have increased prices in some of their selections (but it's ok if it's worth it).






Yummy pork bulgogi (no beef available that time)! And I still don't know how to use chopsticks. Ha Ha. Another thing to put in my must-learn list ^_^. Click here to read about our previous experience in Moyeora



MOYEORA KOREAN RESTAURANT
29 Commission Civil St., 
Jaro, Iloilo City
(near Ledesco Village entrance, beside Chill Out Cafe)
Open from 11am-10pm Monday-Saturday

For reservations pls. call or text
0908-5905290
 (033) 503-2805



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...