CHECK OUT THESE SIDETRIPS!

Monday, October 21, 2013

CAFFE ITALLIANNI: Delizioso!

A new addition to the City's expanding list of flavor experience is Caffe Itallianni, a coffee joint in Robinson's Place, which offers Italian coffee and flavor to the Ilonggos.


Vanilla Sky Italian Soda

Because we both need to relax and forget the stresses of our work, my bestfriend and I decided to have a foodtrip one Sunday afternoon and Caffe Itallianni was part of it. And I was not disappointed because at first glance on the menu, it was like a candy shop! I want to try everything because it was not the usual list of drinks and pastry! So I ordered the Vanilla Sky Italian Soda. Haha! A high school schoolmate who was also present that time commented why did I order the soda when the Caffe was marketing their Italian Coffee.  I replied that the soda still has an Italian name to it. Harhar. Well, it's a reason for me to go back to Caffe Itallianni (will definitely do!) and savor the Italian coffee. ^_^



Guilt-Free Cheesecake was heavenly!



And I'll always have a craving for cheesecake, and because the name guilt-free seems to beckon, so I ordered the Guilt-Free Cheesecake and I thought it was still heavenly even if it's low fat and less sugar (right? I didn't caught the exact words of the staff when I asked why guilt-free)!. I could eat slices of this sinfully delicious, guilt-free treat anytime, anywhere!


Caffe Itallianni was indeed a new experience and flavor not only for me but to all Ilonggos as well. This will surely take away some of the humdrum and routine out of every Ilonggos daily life ;)


CAFFE ITALLIANNI MENU









Visit Caffe Itallianni and have your own unique experience at
2nd Floor, Robinson's Place
fronting Octagon Computer Shop
for deliveries text at 0998-2860476
or like their Facebook page here



from Caffe Itallianni's Facebook page



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...