CHECK OUT THESE SIDETRIPS!

Monday, September 21, 2015

FOODTRIPPIN: Superb Desserts at Pan & Griddle

We've got a new go-to place for conversations and desserts, and currently this is the most heavenly place for me! The name's Pan & Griddle located at the second floor of Westland Gateway Complex.


One colleague has been advertising this new place on her FB account and because it has an interesting name so I decided one Sunday afternoon to check this out before running some errands. And I'm so glad I did! I found an oasis!






The place serves burgers and sanwiches, hotdogs, fries, homemade ice cream, and desserts. It's American comfort food, and it's so delicious!




House Special Burger, Php230


 I ordered the House Special burger made with premium beef patty, topped with cheese, red onion jam, herb garlic aoili, lettuce, and tomato. It's a bit pricey, but it was worth it! The patty was beefylicious!



Bread Pudding, Php175


And the Bread Pudding was heavenly! The lightness of the pudding was balanced by the sweet chocolate sauce and the dulce de leche. The dulce de leche sauce added to the fun because of its grittiness.



Brownie ala Mode


The next time I went back to this place with my friends the waitress offered us the Brownie ala Mode (because we were contemplating of ordering the Cookie ala Mode), which was not yet in the menu. And it was heavenly (again)! It was moist, delicious, and makes me want to have some more! I'm addicted to it.



Cheese Fries, Php120 and Fresh Strawberry Shake, Php90



I'm also addicted to their Strawberry Shake because it was all natural and packed with goodness of the real strawberry fruit, complete with the seeds. Hehehe.







I will surely be back for more deletable surprises at Pan & Griddle


Pan & Griddle menu







Pan & Griddle
Westland Gateway Complex
Pison Avenue, Mandurriao, Iloilo City







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...