CHECK OUT THESE SIDETRIPS!

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

FOODTRIPPIN: (Hello) Sawadee!

Because I love Mario Maurer and his movies (A Little Thing Called Love and Pee Mak), I have been curious about this new and quaint-looking Tea House near CPU. And since then I have been wanting to try out what Sawadee Thai Tea and Snack House has to offer.






The Tea House is located beside Lorlour's Pizza and always teeming with students that I only had the opportunity to try it out when school was out (pft!).





Because my bestfriend has just arrived, I dragged her along with me knowing that she will also like this place.


Thai Spicy Tuna Toast, Php35.00


I'm not that adept with Thai snacks but I find the Thai Spicy Tuna Toast a delight! The toast was soft and tasty and I loved it that it made me want to go back. And hopefully I can find another time to enjoy this. My friend had the ham and cheese and it was also yummy.


Green Milk Tea and O-Liang (Black Tea), Php59.00

Their tea was also yummy and affordable. I had the Green Milk Tea and as usual my friend ordered black.


Thai Ice Cream. So creamy!



Check out Sawadee's Menu, photo grabbed from their Facebook Page.





SAWADEE THAI TEA AND SNACK HOUSE
San Isidro, Jaro, Iloilo City
Near CPU 3rd Gate, beside Lorlour's Pizza
Check out their Facebook Page here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...