CHECK OUT THESE SIDETRIPS!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

MARIDEL'S: SUGAR, SPICE, EVERYTHING NICE




Maridel's at Plazuela de Iloilo is making some news.. It's the newest resto/cafe that's going to give the Ilonggo's something sweet and everything nice...Many dubbed it as having the best cakes in town...






I went there only once, but so far so good...I tried Death by Chocolate, and I like how I can taste the cocoa... We also tried the Frozen Lemon Meringue Pie, and it was so lemony! :) 




But I've got to go back another time so I may savor the many sweet flavors this shop has to offer. This holiday season, visit their store for their limited edition special Chocolate Candy Explosion, or the Vodka Cake. For more info and updates you may visit their store at Plazuela de Iloilo beside Ponsyon, or their facebook account here.





1 comment:

  1. Maridel's desserts truly looks appealing. I hope to try all of them. They have this new dessert which is Wow! Melon, I made a review HERE. It's an ice cream! You shall try it :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...